Dear Brothers and Sisters,
November 1st we will return to our building and the 11 am worship time. That Sunday is also the end of daylight savings time so do not forget to set your clocks back an hour Saturday night. Sunday morning and Sunday evening Bible studies will not start that Sunday. The current mid-week Bible study on Tuesdays will continue as is. Fellowships (potlucks, showers, etc.) and the ladies Wednesday Bible study will also not be restarted immediately. As things change each of these activities will be reevaluated. We look forward to in person Bible studies, fellowships, and other activities together in the near future.
We will use a similar protocol for our indoor worship to what we used at the creek. Do observe physical distancing for the protection of all. Here is a checklist for our indoor worship gathering:
- While at the building, always observe physical distancing indoors and outdoors
- Please refrain from hugging and shaking hands
- You are encouraged but not required to wear a face covering/mask especially indoors
- The front doors will be open when you arrive (they will be shut when the service starts)
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the foyer
- Sit as a family unit and distance yourself from other families. We will use chairs spaced appropriately until the pews are installed.
- Select a single serve package of communion from the basket at the back of the auditorium as you come in
- A collection tray will also be available to allow no touch giving at the back of the auditorium
- Plan to exit the building on dismissal (the front doors will be opened) and visit outside
As always stay home if you have an illness or high-risk condition that could jeopardize your health or anyone else’s in your household. We will continue to use Zoom to share the service for those of our family and the community that are not able to be present with us. For those who are members of our private Facebook page we will also be streaming on Facebook Live simultaneously.
If there are any questions please contact Dean, Glen or Jerry.
Dean Tomberlin, Glen Mullen and Jerry Robertson
P.S. The front restroom off the foyer is now a family restroom with baby changing facilities. Don’t forget to use the door lock to provide privacy.