October 12, 2020
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
The building repairs/renovation is almost complete. There are a few things left to be completed in the classroom area, but the auditorium is done except for the pews. We will continue to meet at Cow Creek at Camp Hensel for the immediate future. When we have a date for the pews to be in the building, we will let everyone know. In the meantime, if there is rainy weather we will gather at the building and use our existing chairs. We will use the same protocol that we have used at the creek.
- Stay home if you have an illness or high-risk condition that could jeopardize your health or anyone else’s in your household
- Please consider wearing a mask
- Refrain from hugging and shaking hands
- Sit as a family unit and distance yourself from other families
- Single serve communion will be provided
- A collection box will be available to allow no touch giving
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the foyer
During our time of worship, we will continue to use Zoom to share the service for those of our family and the community that are not able to be present with us.
November 1st is the end of daylight savings time. On that Sunday we will return to our building and the 11 am worship time. Sunday morning and Sunday evening Bible studies will not start that Sunday. The current mid-week Bible study on Tuesdays will continue as is. Fellowships (potlucks, showers, etc.) and the ladies Wednesday Bible study will not be restarted as soon as the building is reopened. As things change each of these activities will be reevaluated. We look forward to in person Bible studies, fellowships, and other activities together in the near future.
If there are any comments or concerns please contact Dean, Glen or Jerry. Any constructive suggestions are always appreciated as are your prayers while we navigate this unprecedented time in our church family.
Dean Tomberlin, Glen Mullen and Jerry Robertson